Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Golf Cart and Practice Range Attendant - Seasonal
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge is hiring for a seasonal golf cart and practice range attendant!
Outdoor and Golf Enthusiasts - here is your dream job! Plus, there are golf perks and many more perks to learn about.
Essential duties include:
- Meet and greet guests and tend to guest’s golf clubs
- Keep cart barn and practice areas clean and inviting at all times
- Clean and wash carts on a regular basis, keeping an adequate supply of cars staged in front of cart barn
- Fetch rental clubs
- Clean and return to storage
- Set-up, maintain, and pick up practice range
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Golf knowledge preferred, but will train if necessary
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check and have a valid Driver's License
- Talk, hear, see, adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision
- Stand, walk, sit, kneel, lift, push, pull, reach with arms and hands, move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds
*Complete job description is available upon request*
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.