Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Front Desk Staff
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge is hiring for Front Desk Staff!
Immediate Seasonal openings through the end of our season (Oktoberfest)!
- Performing outstanding guest service on a daily basis
- Maintaining interdepartmental lines of communication
- Interacting on a daily basis with guests and resort staff
Essential Duties include:
- Completing guest check-in procedures
- Posting charges to guest accounts
- Cashing checks for guests according to approval policy
- Completing guest check out procedures. Settles guest accounts
- Handling cash, checks, credit cards, and direct billing requests properly
- Balancing cash and all transactions at the close of each shift
- Operating POS system, and runs daily reports
- Managing safe deposit boxes and room keys, according to policies and procedures
- Assisting during any emergencies and follows proper procedures
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Note: paper applications also may be picked up at Ruttger’s Lodge Front Desk