Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Event Services Set up/Staff
- Providing conference and event spaces set-up and clearing
- Barbeque and banquet set-up and tear down
- Set up all refreshment spaces for guests
- Set up, test, and properly store all Audio/Visual (A/V) equipment
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department areas
- Perform various deliveries to departments and guests
- Interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff
Applicant must be 16 years of age to qualify for Event Services Set up and 18 years or older to qualify for Event Services Staff.
To apply: Go to Ruttgers.com under employment to learn more and to apply or use this link https://ruttgers.com/about-us/employment/ to apply.
Note: paper applications also may be picked up at Ruttger’s Lodge Front Desk.