Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Event Services Set Up
Essential duties include:
- Set up conference and event rooms according to detailed instructions
- Assist in cleanliness of office, storerooms, conference center areas, resort common areas, and vehicles
- Set-up, operate, and monitor A/V equipment during meetings, conferences, events, making sure it is working correctly
- Operate heating and cooling systems within meeting rooms
- Set-up break services, food and non-alcoholic beverage stations and hospitalities as requested; prompt and courteous non-alcoholic refreshment break service
- Assist in organization and stocking of work and storage areas
- Clean and maintain meeting rooms and surrounding areas to include carpets, walls, and windows
- Responsible for bussing and re-setting rooms after conferences, events, meetings; assist servers with non-alcoholic beverages and dishes in banquets and barbeques as requested
- Promote and support positive working relationships and communication with all Guests, Co-Workers and other departments
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Previous knowledge of A/V equipment helpful
- One (1) year hospitality experience preferred and duties if 18 or older will include alcoholic beverages
- Must have valid driver’s license if 18 or older
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
*Full job description available upon request.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.