Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Event Services Attendant
You will be assisting guests and duties will include:
- Taking ownership of all meeting facilities; cleanliness, set up, maintenance of all meeting spaces.
- Responsible for all meeting/event set ups.
- Responsible for all meeting/event equipment; setting up and testing prior to all events.
- Responsible for all meeting/event tear down; getting ready for the next event.
- Organizing event services storage areas and both convention center kitchen areas.
- Maintaining and Scheduling Transportation Schedule for Grand View Lodge.
- Assisting Front Desk with room deliveries and transportation requests.