Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Dishwasher (Ruby's Dining Room)
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge is hiring for a Dishwasher (Ruby's Dining Room)!
Responsible for cleaning all dishes, trays, utensils, cups, and small kitchen equipment. Maintain the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary and efficient manner. Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Maintain interdepartmental lines of communication, and interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Washes and stores correctly all dishes, trays, utensils, cups, and small kitchen equipment
- Checks dish machine and water temperature to ensure correct operation
- Sets up and breaks down dish machine, including arms, screens, and baskets
- Cleans and polishes dish machine thoroughly, including removing any paper and hosing down interior
- Removes trash, cleans and sanitizes garbage cans
- Cleans dish room and detergent storage area
- Ensures good safety practices
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.