Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Good work deserves good home-made cookies. That's why we always serve them with the lunch we provide you as an employee of Black Pine Beach Resort. You'll be expected to clean with gusto, be an eager worker, be attentive and notice when you can help out a little more. Work days are Saturdays and Sundays with occasional weekdays as well. You will work Memorial Day and Labor Day. You're expected to be here and be on time for all the dates you're scheduled to work; no last-minute surprise absences.
From us, your employer, you can expect:
- Good hourly pay
- Free meals for you during work days
- Encouragement of our customers to tip for the clean-as-a-whistle cabins
- Scholarship account funded by us for you based on the tips you earn (redeemable upon your high school graduation provided you stay with us each summer through graduation)
Work starts April 25 with spring cleaning and ends October 18 with fall cleaning. After Labor Day, you can sign up for whichever fall weekends you want to work, but MEA break is scheduled hours for all cleaners.
To apply: Contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-543-4714.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.