Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Grand Casino Mille Lacs is hiring for a Bell Person!
Job duties include:
- Carries luggage for arriving and departing Guests; upon arrival, transports luggage from the Hotel entrance to the Front Desk, then to the Guest’s room, and up on departure, transports luggage from the Guest’s room to the Hotel Lobby, then to the vehicle the Guest is departing in.
- Explains accommodations and equipment to Guests upon entry into Guest’s room. Informs Guests of proper operation of room locks, televisions and thermostats. Explains fire safety/evacuation procedures.
- Responds to Guest requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Grand Casino’s facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise Guests of same, whenever possible.
- Possesses a good working knowledge of all room locations, types, and special features; maintains information on all outlets, including hours of operation, and local attractions.
- Routinely inspects public areas, including rest rooms, elevators, and front entrance, performing light janitorial duties as necessary, to keep the areas clean and free of debris.
- Remains receptive and visible for Guest services at all times.
- Assists in locating misdirected or lost packages for Guests and delivers them to Guest’s rooms.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.