Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Auntie M's Barista
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge is hiring for an Auntie M's Barista!
- Maintain proper food handling, safety sanitation standards, and proper portion control while preparing, serving, and cleaning up
- Keep eating area, display area, and work area clean and sanitary
- Cleans all assigned equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion
- Verify accuracy of cash bank at beginning of shift
- Record all sales transactions, issuing appropriate receipts
- Balances cash bank at end of shift, verifying accuracy of receipts and transactions following department procedures
- Assist with unpacking and pricing of inventory
- Checks understock regularly to ensure all merchandise is displayed
- Keep bathroom clean and stocked, and storerooms organized
- Promote and support positive working relationships and communication with all Guests, Co-Workers and other departments
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Previous hospitality experience preferred but not required
- POS experience desirable
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.