Bridges Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Warming House Attendant
Warming House Attendant:
- Opens and closes warming house buildings and surrounding ice rinks.
- Maintains rink and grounds cleanliness including mopping, sweeping, trash removal and recycling, warming house and bathroom sanitation.
- Performs snow and ice removal of public walks.
- Provides excellent customer service to rink patrons; enforces facility rules and regulations.
- Create a positive and fun recreation atmosphere in the park.
Qualified applicants must:
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Have the ability to work independently and make responsible decisions according to established procedures.
- Be pleasant, energetic, self-motivated and action-oriented in maintaining a safe and clean warming house environment.
- Be able to provide fun and friendly customer relations.