Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Assist customers with entering and exiting the go-karts in a safe manner to help avoid injuries.
- Help the customer with spin outs when they occur on the track quickly to help avoid safety issues and injuries to customers and other track workers.
- Needs to be confident enough to require the customer to follow the rules and be able to remove the offending customers when necessary.
- Must love working outdoors and go-karts.
To apply: Email or call 612-245-0047 (cell) or call 218-828-4245 (business) or stop by the 371 location and pick up an application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.