Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Ability to help participants improve upon their skiing/snowboarding ability.
- Maintains safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as top priority while skiing/riding and teaching.
- Instructs group and private lessons of varying ability levels, as assigned.
- Fills out lesson report card for each lesson given.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skills, teaching skills and knowledge.
- Greets and assists guests in a friendly, helpful, respectful manner.
Must be 16 years of age or older. Prior teaching experience. Comfortable skiing/snowboarding on all Mount Ski Gull runs. Ski Instructor Certification a plus.
Seasonal; Part-time. Can be Full-Time combined with other positions Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.