Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, volunteers, and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a cooperative work environment.
- Outfitting customers with proper equipment in a timely and friendly manner
- Demonstrate enthusiastic and courteous service to our customers.
- Ability to work (or learn) the technical aspects of skis and snowboards this may include but is not limited to: mounting bindings, waxing, ski sharpening, ski and snowboard tuning.
- Keeping the rental area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be 16 years of age or older Possess or obtain Rossignol Rental Technician Certification (will obtain during staff training)
Ski and snowboard experience is helpful but not required.
Seasonal; Part-time or Full-time Reports to Chalet Manager and Rental Supervisor. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.