Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Operate and monitor all aspects of lift operation.
- Carry out and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain designated areas which may include: shoveling, raking, setting up cones/lift maize or signage.
- Assist and instruct Mount Ski Gull guests when they are riding the chair lift, rope tows, or magic carpets.
- Alert Ski Patrol of any accidents that may occur. Document and report accidents to Management. Report all equipment failures, complaints, or concerns to the Outdoor Supervisor and Management.
- Attend a required lift operations training by Mount Ski Gull and employee training.
- Carry out and document all procedures for completing the daily operations and maintenance timetable logs provided by management.
- Check the ticket of each guest every time they use the lift Required to work outside in a variety of elements.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must 18 years in age Must be willing to commit to work a minimum of one shift per week (preferably more). Ski & snowboard experience not required but helpful.
Seasonal, Part-time OR full-time hours available.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.