Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Lift Operator!
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Seasonal, Part-time with possibility to work full-time hours
- Reports to Director of Programming and Operations (DPOH)
- Operate and monitor all aspects of lift operation and terminal (shack)
- Carry out and adhere to all safety policies and procedures as approved by management
- Maintain designated area which may include: shoveling, raking, setting up cones/lift maize or signage
- Assist and instruct Mount Ski Gull guests when they are riding the chair lift, rope tow, tubing cable tow, or magic carpet
- Alert Ski Patrol of any accidents that may occur. Document and report accidents to DPOH
- Report all equipment failures, complaints, or concerns to the Maintenance Supervisor and DPOH
- Attend a required lift operations training by Mount Ski Gull and employee training
- Carry out and document all procedures for completing the daily operations and maintenance timetable logs provided by management
- Check the ticket of each guest every time they use the lift
- Mark all hazardous areas according to Mount Ski Gull policy, report hazards to Maintenance Supervisor and DPOH in a timely manner
- Required to work outside in a variety of elements
- Required to maintain flexibility in role and scheduling
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- All other duties as assigned
- Must 18 years of age
- Must be willing to commit to work a minimum of one shift per week (preferably more)
- Ski & snowboard experience not required but helpful
Pay Rate: $12/hour
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.