Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Golf Cart Attendant
- Cart set up prior to service and at the end of the shift
- Meet and greet members as they arrive
- Maintain and exhibit knowledge of proper golf etiquette
- Assists clubhouse personnel when needed
- Must be flexible to work weekdays and weekends
- Must have a current valid driver’s license
- The ideal candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, committed to customer service and enjoy working outdoors
- Have knowledge of golf a plus
To apply: Go to https://breezypointresort.com/online-application/ and fill out the application online, or print our application at https://breezypointresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/employment-app-2014.pdf and mail it in.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.