Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Production Positions (Press Operator)
The Press Operator- Class C will be involved in on-the-job training while being supervised to run presses that stamp out and form parts per job card operations.
- Run production presses
- Work with Lead People (or designee) to learn basic shop knowledge and any associated procedures
- Responsible for inspection of product during the production process
- All employees are encouraged and empowered to stop any unsafe act or condition
- Through proper channels all employees possess the authority to ensure their personal compliance to the Quality System and to halt production of suspected noncompliant product
No specific education or experience required.
Three positions available:
- Saturday (8 hrs) 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
- Regular part-time 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
- Full-time 2nd and 3rd shifts available
- 1st shift 6am-2pm $13.25/hr
- 2nd shift 2pm-10pm $14.50/hr
- 3rd shift 10pm-6am $14.75/hr
To Apply: Contact Pro-Staff at 218-825-0434 or email Shannon at email@example.com.