Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Dining Services Aide - PM Shift
Spectrum Health Companies is hiring for a part-time Dietary Aide!
Turn CARING into a CAREER! Established assisted living community in Brainerd, MN is seeking candidates for a part-time Dietary Aide to join our team.
Part Time 3:30-6:30pm
Perfect for students!
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for serving and clean up for up to 65 residents and staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for nutritious meals, desserts and snacks, while proving a safe and welcoming environment
- Assist the supervisor in keeping a calendar of meals, and ensure groceries and supplies are ordered and stored in an effective and cost-efficient manner
- Set-up tables in dining room, serve beverages for residents, and guests
- Aides are responsible for clear tables after meal, and cleanup of kitchen area including dishes, and emptying trash
- Cooks may be required to assist
- Ensure all meals are properly prepared to meet food safety guidelines
- Candidates must be hardworking and dedicated to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Understand and exhibit infection control procedures, including proper handwashing techniques
- Know and adhere to OSHA safety regulations and ensure all persons in kitchen/dining room follow correct procedures
- Skills in performing a variety of jobs quickly with time constraints and interruptions that may require independent action and/or judgement with persons and/or schedules that frequently change
- Ability to maintain excellent interpersonal and cooperative relationships with management, staff, residents and residents' family
- Candidates will be subject to a criminal background study High school diploma/GED is preferred
To Apply: If your experience and qualifications match our needs, please apply online at www.spectrumhealthcos.com!
ABOUT US: Spectrum Health Companies is a MN-based statewide community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Homecare and Independent Living services. We are proudly Medicare certified, and Deficiency Free for 3 MDH surveys in a row! We value a positive team-work environment, provide opportunity for career advancement, and strongly encourage a work-life balance. Only those for potential match will be contact by our HR department for further consideration.