Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Dining Service Aide
- Part-time: 6:00AM - 1:00PM and 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Depends on experience
- Serving residents and staff; clean-up of kitchen and dining areas
- Set-up tables in dining room and serve beverages
- Clear tables after meals, cleanup kitchen area, including dishes and emptying trash
- Follow infection control procedures, including proper hand washing techniques
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Be able to perform the physical demands of the position
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship opportunities
- Free meals
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts
Carefree Living is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based statewide community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Homecare and Independent Living services.
**Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.