Bridges Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
CNA Care Center
Our Care Center has recently been recognized as one of the Top 10 nursing homes nationally for resident safety and best practices.
At Lakewood Health System our Mission is to provide quality, personalized healthcare for a lifetime.
- Highly competitive pay package
- Additional pay for previous CNA work experience
- Shift differential pay for evenings and NOC shifts
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Aggressive FTO accrual
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Wellness program
We offer casual, part-time and full-time positions based upon availability.
Shift times are as follows with some flexibility to accommodate our resident needs: AM Shift 6:00AM – 2:30PM PM Shift 2:00PM – 10:30PM NOC Shift 10:15PM – 6:15AM. Come talk with us about your new career and which shift fits best into your lifestyle.
We are currently seeking qualified, compassionate CNA’s to provide individualized personal centered care, which includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting with feeding
- Transferring residents while preserving their rights and human dignity in a confidential manner and encouraging the resident to function at their highest level of ability.
- High school diploma or GED Certification showing successful completion of the State of MN approved Nursing Assistant Program test out (CNA/CRA)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great multi-tasking skills
- Excellent bedside manner and nursing skills
- Ability to create a safe, effective environment by informing others and using good judgment
To Apply: Go to our website http://www.lakewoodhealthsystem.com/careers/ and fill out the online application.
Lakewood Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans) and Equal Opportunity Provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and protected veteran status. Lakewood Health System is deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace.