Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Certified Nursing Assistants & Non-Certified Nursing Assistants (Bethany Good Samaritan)
Bethany Good Samaritan Society is hiring for Certified Nursing Assistants & Non-Certified Nursing Assistants.
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone’s life? Consider working as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Good Samaritan Society – Bethany! You will have the opportunity everyday to touch people’s lives by providing compassion and care to our elderly residents living in long term care.
There is currently a $500 sign-on bonus being offered to new employees who are hired into a full-time or part-time Certified Nursing Assistant position.
This position helps residents by:
- Supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs
- Providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring
- Providing resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares
- Assisting residents with meals and snacks, provides water and supplements as appropriate
- Provides a positive dining experience.
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment; provides range of motion and passive exercise
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations
- Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use.
Each position requires working every other weekend and holiday.
We offer health, dental and vision insurance depending upon position, along with paid time off benefits, holiday pay, shift differential, retirement benefits, scholarships, causal fun days, advancement opportunities and more.
Nursing Assistant positions require current registration on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry, and must be at least 18 years of age.
If you are not currently certified, you will be hired as a Non-Certified nursing assistant, provided that you earn your certification within 120 days. Good Samaritan will pay the costs of CNA class and pay you while you attend.
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation.
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.
To Apply: Go to https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/search-job-openings and fill out the application online.