Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Free meals
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts
- Depends on experience
- Assist adults with activities of daily living in an assisted living facility
- Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, walking and transferring
- Provide a safe, healthy and productive daily living environment
- Increase quality of life by being respectful, professional and understanding of the client's needs
- Pass basic written competency and skills test
- Ability to pass a criminal background study
- CNA certification is NOT REQUIRED
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Learn more at: http://www.spectrumhealthcos.com/
**Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.