Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Seasonal Maintenance Worker
Morrison County is hiring for a Seasonal Maintenance Worker!
The Seasonal Maintenance Worker reports directly to the Facilities Manager and is responsible for maintaining the general appearance of the Government Center grounds. The incumbent's responsibilities are primarily a grounds keeper using lawn tractor and/or push mower, trimming and care of shrubs, flowers, sidewalks, rock beds, etc.
Performing grounds keeper functions:
- Cutting lawn by lawn tractor, push mower
- Use of weed whip
- Trimming shrubs & trees as needed
- Cleaning rock beds
- Care of flower beds
- Use of pickup truck
- Use of miscellaneous power and hand tools
- Perform other job duties/projects in accordance with Morrison County policies and procedures and as directed by the Facilities Manager
- Follow established personnel and safety policies
- Maintain work areas in a sanitary and safe manner and follow departmental dress code
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma with a Class D Driver’s License
- Must have one year of experience operation the above-described equipment, or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Must have the ability to read, implement and comprehend operating and maintenance manuals for all equipment
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with fellow employees, government representatives and the general public
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move materials, etc. often in excess of fifty pounds, and at times over one hundred pounds
- Must be able to operate riding lawn tractors, push mowers, weed trimmers, etc.
- Requires working in very extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to bees, mosquitoes, ticks, insects, animals, poison ivy, poison oak, noxious weeds and all other natural environmental hazards
- Requires working in hazardous environment that may require protective equipment that results in physical discomfort due to fumes, temperature, dust and noise
- $11.60-$13.57 Hourly
To apply: Go to our website and fill out the online application here.