Lakes Area Career Depot
The Lakes Area Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Seasonal Engineer Technician
- Operate skillfully and safely the necessary equipment essential for maintaining and protecting Morrison County's infrastructure. This includes pickup truck, radio, survey equipment, gravel sample lab equipment, computers and miscellaneous power and hand tools.
- Provide field assistance, as needed, to the Engineering Technicians.
- Perform data entry into engineering software.
- Provide assistance during road construction projects.
- Perform other job duties/projects in accordance with Morrison County policies and procedures and as directed by the Construction Engineer or the Assistant Engineer.
- Follow established personnel and safety policies.
- Maintain work areas in a sanitary and safe manner and follow departmental dress code.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma with a Class D Drivers License. Must have one year of experience operating the above-described equipment or be enrolled in a civil engineering program. Must have the ability to read, implement and comprehend operating and maintenance manuals for all equipment. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with fellow employees, government representatives and the general public. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
To apply, visit our website (https://www.morrison.mn.us) and click on career opportunities.
Lakes Area Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.