Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Pine River State Bank in Pine River is hiring for a Bank Teller.
Pine River State Bank is a Community Bank serving the communities of Pine River, Breezy Point, Pillager, Emily, and Nowthen. Our goal at Pine River State Bank is to help our customers succeed financially and provide a rewarding work environment for our staff.
We are seeking a Part-Time Teller to join our staff at our Pine River location. This position would have a flexible schedule that can work around school and activities. During the summer, students would have the opportunity to work up to 40 hours a week.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist customers in a courteous and professional manner in person and over the phone
- Accurately process deposits, withdrawals, and other banking transactions
- Maintain and balance the cash drawer
- Ensure the privacy of customer information
- Follow all regulations and policies set forth by the Bank
- Assist customers across a variety of platforms including but not limited to: Debit Cards, Online Banking, Credit Cards, and Mobile Banking
- All other duties as assigned
- Prior cash handling experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Customer Service experience preferred
103 Mill St
Pine River, MN
Pine River State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.