Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Automotive Technician Trainee
Mills Automotive Group is hiring for an Automotive Technician Trainee!
This position performs automotive services on Guest vehicles.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- attention to detail
- high quality workmanship
- effective communication
- world class customer service skills
- the ability to work independently and as a team member
Automotive services performed may include, but are not limited to:
- basic vehicle maintenance
- oil changes
- fluid level inspection
- tire inspection and replacement
- brake and exhaust systems inspection
To Apply: Please go to our website http://millsauto.com/apply and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.