Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Ticket Sales and Concessions Attendant
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Ticket Sales and Concessions Attendant.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for working at the front desk selling lift tickets and working at the concession stand.
- This position reports to the Chalet Manager.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Responsible for adhering to high food quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for cooking and packaging food product which is prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and production standards on all menu items. Food must be fresh and of high quality when served to the guests.
- Responsible for cleaning, stocking, and restocking of workstations and displays.
- Responsible for operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, and ovens.
- Ensures that all work areas and equipment are clean, food products are properly stored, utensils are clean and put away and the floor is swept and mopped at end of the shift.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Willingness to handle and serve all varieties of food.
- Responsible for selling lift tickets for skiing and snow tubing, rental equipment forms, lessons, and merchandise.
- Printing and keeping track of sales for lift tickets and color rotation for the day.
- Answering all questions of guests and members.
- Keeping chalet clean and tidy for best customer service.
- Must attend Mount Ski Gull Staff Training.
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Experience working in customer service and concessions a plus.
Pay Rate: $10/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.