Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Supervise retail staff, including cashiers and track workers.
- Assist in scheduling cashiers and track crew and filling in when needed.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Assist in the evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.