Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Snowmaking & Grooming Employee
This is a seasonal, part-time position with possible opportunities for overtime.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Grooming and Snowmaking Supervisor.
- Perform a variety of tasks under the supervision of the Grooming and Snowmaking Supervisor.
- Assist in providing a safe and fun environment for Mount Ski Gull guests.
- Assist Grooming and Snowmaking Supervisor in snowmaking operations.
- Operate and maintain machinery used for snowmaking (snow guns, pumps, hoses, etc.) as well as equipment used for snow removal.
- Carry out and adhere to all safety policies and procedures as approved by management.
- Shovel and plow designated areas.
- Assist Mount Ski Gull guests in a positive and friendly manner when they are riding the chairlift, rope tow, or tubing cable tow or are skiing/snowboarding.
- Alert Ski Patrol of any accidents that may occur. Document and report accidents to Maintenance Supervisors and Director of Programming and Hill Operations (DPOH).
- Report all equipment failures, complaints, or concerns to the Maintenance Supervisors or Grooming and Snowmaking Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend Mount Ski Gull employee training.
- Carry out and document all procedures for completing the daily operations and maintenance timetable logs provided by management.
- Mark all hazardous areas according to Mount Ski Gull policy, report hazards to Maintenance Supervisors and Grooming and Snowmaking Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and report to Maintenance Supervisors.
- Required to work outside in a variety of elements.
- Required to maintain flexibility in role and scheduling.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Primary hours for this position are overnight.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must 18 years in age.
- Must be willing to commit to working a minimum of two shifts per week (preferably more).
- Must have completed or be working towards a high school diploma or GED.
- Ski & snowboard experience helpful but not required.
- Willing to provide excellent customer service.
Pay Rate: $12-$20/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.