Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Rental Supervisor.
This is a seasonal, full-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Chalet Manager.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a confined space with other people.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Oversee all service work including work orders, scheduling repairs, and completion of repairs.
- Manage ski/snowboard rental programs.
- Oversee ski/snowboard mechanic duties.
- Advise and assist customers with rental equipment.
- Demonstrate enthusiastic and courteous service to our customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chalet Manager.
- Must attend Mount Ski Gull Staff Training.
Job Requirements & Experience include, but not limited to:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess or obtain Rossignol Rental Technician Certification.
- Prior experience working in Ski/Snowboard Rental Shop.
- Experience working with the technical aspects of skis and snowboards this may include but is not limited to: mounting bindings, waxing, ski sharpening, ski and snowboard tuning.
- Ski and snowboard experience is helpful but not required.
Pay Rate: $12-$15/hour.
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.