Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Rental Attendant.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Chalet Manager and Rental Supervisor.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a confined space with other persons.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Responsibilities include outfitting customers with proper equipment in a timely and friendly manner: fitting boots, adjusting bindings and mounting bindings.
- Oversee ski/snowboard mechanic duties.
- Advise and assist customers with rental equipment.
- Demonstrate enthusiastic and courteous service to our customers.
- Ability to work (or learn) the technical aspects of skis and snowboards this may include but is not limited to: mounting bindings, waxing, ski sharpening, ski and snowboard tuning.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chalet Manager.
- Must attend Mount Ski Gull Staff Training
Job Requirements & Experience include, but not limited to:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Possess or obtain Rossignol Rental Technician Certification.
- Prior experience working in Ski/Snowboard Rental Shop is helpful but not required.
- Ski and snowboard experience is helpful but not required.
Pay Rate: $10/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.