Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Maintenance Worker.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Maintenance Supervisors.
- Perform a variety of tasks under the supervision of Maintenance Supervisors.
- Assist in providing a safe and fun environment for Mount Ski Gull guests.
- Responsible for outdoor operations maintenance to ensure all equipment and facilities are maintained, clean, and in standard operating condition.
- Lift operations o Grooming operations.
- Snowmaking operations.
- Maintain all buildings and grounds.
- Maintain all lifts, terminal shacks, and lift operations equipment.
- Maintain all snowmaking guns and snowmaking system.
- Maintain all vehicles.
- Maintain inventory and organization of supplies and tools as related to the maintenance department.
- Maintain ski trail.
- Shovel and plow designated areas.
- Assist Chalet Manager and Director of Programs and Hill Operations (DPOH) as needed.
- Carry out all procedures for completing the maintenance timetable as provided by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain regular maintenance logs.
- Mark all hazardous areas according to Mount Ski Gull policy and alert Maintenance Supervisor and DPOH in a timely manner.
- Report all equipment failures or concerns to Maintenance Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Required to work outside in a variety of elements.
- Available to work holidays and weekends and maintain flexibility in role and scheduling.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must attend Mount Ski Gull Staff Training.
Job Requirements & Experience include, but not limited to:
- Must 18 years in age.
- Must be willing to commit to working a minimum of two shifts per week (preferably more).
- Must have completed or be working towards a high school diploma or GED.
- Ski & snowboard experience not required but helpful.
- Willing to provide excellent customer service.
Pay Rate: $12-$15/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.