Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Lift Operator.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Director of Programming and Operations (DPOH).
- Assist in providing a safe and fun environment for Mount Ski Gull guests.
- Operate and monitor all aspects of lift operation and terminal (shack).
- Carry out and adhere to all safety policies and procedures as approved by management.
- Shovel and plow designated areas.
- Assist in setting up lift line mazes.
- Assist and instruct Mount Ski Gull guests in a positive and friendly manner when they are riding the chair lift, rope tow, tubing cable tow, or magic carpet.
- Alert Ski Patrol of any accidents that may occur. Document and report accidents to DPOH.
- Report all equipment failures, complaints, or concerns to the Maintenance Supervisor and DPOH in a timely manner.
- Attend a required lift operations training by Mount Ski Gull and employee training.
- Carry out and document all procedures for completing the daily operations and maintenance timetable logs provided by management.
- Every ticket for every guest must be checked each time they use the lift. Report any person without a ticket to your supervisor immediately.
- Mark all hazardous areas according to Mount Ski Gull policy, report hazards to Maintenance Supervisor and DPOH in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and report to DPOH.
- Required to work outside in a variety of elements.
- Required to maintain flexibility in role and scheduling.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements & Experience include, but not limited to:
- Must 16 years in age.
- Must be willing to commit to work a minimum of one shift per week (preferably more).
- Must have completed or be working towards a high school diploma or GED.
- Ski & snowboard experience not required but helpful.
- Willing to provide excellent customer service.
Pay Rate: $12/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.