Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Junior Ski/Snowboard Instructor
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Junior Ski/Snowboard Instructor.
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Director of Programming and Hill Operations.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays; Specifically all days of Holiday Ski and/or Snowboard Camps.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Recognizes that service is our product and helping guests have great ski days is our primary job.
- Ability to help participants improve upon their skiing/snowboarding ability.
- Maintains safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as the top priority while skiing/riding and teaching.
- Instructs group and private lessons of varying ability levels, as assigned with ski/snowboard instructor.
- Junior instructor will always be paired with a ski/snowboard instructor when teaching.
- Helps ski/snowboard instructor fill out lesson report card for each lesson given.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skills, teaching skills, and knowledge.
- Greets and assists guests in a friendly, helpful, respectful manner.
- Attend Ski/Snowboard Instructor training at beginning of the season (required for all instructors).
Job Requirements & Experience include, but not limited to:
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Prior teaching experience a plus but not required.
- Comfortable skiing/snowboarding on all Ski Gull runs.
Pay Rate: $10-12/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.