Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Mount Ski Gull is hiring for a Concessions Cook.
This is a seasonal, full-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Concession Cook is responsible for preparing concession menu items utilizing cooking equipment in a fast-paced environment.
- The Concession Cook must adhere to high food quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction. Portion control, food waste, and sanitation are additional areas that the Concession Cook must be aware of while operating in the concession stand.
- The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Responsible for cooking and packaging food product which is prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Receives verbal orders from the front counter staff for food product requirements for guest orders.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and production standards on all menu items. Food must be fresh and of high quality when served to the guests.
- Responsible for portion control and serving temperatures of all products served in the concession stand.
- Responsible for cleaning, stocking and restocking of workstations and displays.
- Responsible for operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and ovens.
- Ensures that all work areas and equipment are clean, food products are properly stored, utensils are clean and put away and floor is swept and mopped at end of shift. The Concession Cook must be checked out before ending the shift by the Chalet Manager to ensure the concession stand meets cleanliness standards.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to handle and serve all varieties of food.
- Ability to work in a confined space with other persons.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Must attend Mount Ski Gull Staff Training.
Job Requirements & Experience include, but not limited to:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess or obtain ServSafe Alcohol Certificate and Food Safety Manager Certification.
- Experience working as a cook in a fast food environment or similar experience is preferred.
Pay Rate: $12-$15/hour
To Apply: Go to our website https://www.mountskigull.com/employment.html and fill out the online application.