Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Part Time Receptionist
Tanner Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram is currently seeking a part time receptionist with excellent phone etiquette, attention to detail, customer service, and administrative support skills. A background in the automotive industry is desired but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with a positive and empathetic understanding of customer needs
- Detail oriented, yet capable of fast, efficient processing of information and data in multiple media and software applications
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions and email
- Attendance/Punctuality - Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent, Dependable
Hours are 4-7 PM Monday thought Friday and 8-5 Saturday.
- Takes initial phone calls with the ability to determine what type of service the caller needs and directing call to the appropriate department; Respectfully and efficiently handle inbound and outbound calls; Appropriate Delivery of Mail/Messages
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received, Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
- Assist in CRM management; Create, maintain, and enter information into databases; assist with new company software converting company’s current paper documents into electronic format; Data entry and providing attention to correct and complete records
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.