Bridges Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Front Desk Receptionist
This is a fast paced position that requires a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of this job include but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers as they enter the business
- Directing the customers to the appropriate department
- Answering the phone calls that come through the general switchboard
- Transferring calls to the appropriate department
- Backing up and assisting with RV rental customers